Terms of Sale:
- All public prices are VAT included and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the products and / or services where this is different from Italy. These costs, which differ from country to country, are charged to the customer, who is responsible for verifying the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- All the products in our online shop are actually available at our headquarters in Contrada Colucci, 93 / c - 87060 San Giorgio Albanese (CS)
- The shipment will always be accounted for with a regular receipt, or invoice and unless otherwise indicated by the customer, it will be made available online on your personal order page ("my orders")
- Il cost di transportation In Italy for orders below € 39,90 it is € 9,90, while it is always free for orders over € 39,90.
- The shipping cost in Europe for orders below € 99,90 it is € 15,00, while it is always free for orders over € 99,90.
- The delivery of the goods is normally 2-4 working days from the time of COLLECTION at our company by the courier. When the goods are entrusted to the courier you will receive an e-mail with an order processed. You will then receive a communication from the chosen courier with the methods to track the package.
- For the delivery of goods it is necessary the presence of the Customer or of one of his charge to the address of the recipient indicated in the order. At the time of delivery of the goods by the Courier, the Customer is required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document and that the package is intact or not altered. Any damage to the package and / or the Products or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately challenged by written reservation on the proof of delivery of the Courier. Once the Courier's document has been signed, the Customer can not make any objection regarding the external characteristics of the package delivered.
- CASES OF NON-PRESENCE AT THE TIME OF THE PASSAGE OF THE COURIER: the courier makes two attempts, after the second the goods will go into storage for a period of eight days.
- The prices shown on the site are subject to possible variations and / or modifications by Conforti Food Passion, owner of the site www.agricolaconforti.it without any prior notice to the Customer. For sales contracts concluded before the publication of the aforementioned changes, but still in progress, the prices in force at the time of receipt of the order will apply.
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law as well as each Contract of Sale and subject to Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the General Conditions or to the sales contracts will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Castrovillari (CS), without prejudice to the applicability of the mandatory rules of law set up for the protection of Consumers.
For your complaints:
Phone: +39 0983854067
Conforti food Passion, is not responsible in the same way for the contents of the sites present through reporting links within agricolaconforti.it itself. Conforti food Passion apologizes for any errors in spelling, typing, translation of the texts and relieves itself of any liability for moral or material damages deriving from these.
Defective merchandise / damaged shipment.
In the case of defective goods:
- If the product purchased has defects, the customer has the right to replace the product. The Conforti Food Passion company has customer satisfaction as its priority. If you have any problems of this kind, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you personally as soon as possible to ascertain the defect of the products.
In case of damaged shipment:
If you receive packages from Conforti Food Passion visibly damaged by the courier, (broken packaging) you can do as follows:
- In the case of multiple packages, reject the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier's bill "With reserve". We will then take care of the return of the damaged package and send it back to you.
- If, on the other hand, it is a single package shipment, reject the shipment to the sender and as before we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment.
In case of exhaustion of the broken product, you will be contacted for a possible replacement if you do not find any replacement product in our catalog, Conforti Food Passion will refund you the sums paid. Any shipping costs for the return of the damaged package to the sender and the return of the new one are completely at our expense.
Purchases on the agricolaconforti.it site are subject to the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, which guarantees you the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
Conditions of the right of withdrawal:
- the purchased good must be substantially intact
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, therefore excluding purchases made by retailers or by subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties.
- Shipping costs will be charged to the customer.
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal) therefore we recommend the utmost attention in preparing the package.
- To exercise this right you must send us a communication to that effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and send us the goods within a further 10 days.
Conforti Food Passion undertakes to reimburse the customer within 14 working days of receipt of the goods by crediting the customer with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods resulting from the accounting document. The aforementioned amount does not include shipping costs. This in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999.
Conforti Food Passion by Giuliano Conforti
St. George Albanian